Directory of UK Animal Feed and Petfood Producers and their Finances
Feed Businesses 2018 is an interactive, digital directory providing detailed information concerning over 290 animal feed businesses operating in the UK.
It is a comprehensive sales tool for all businesses that provide products or services to any type of animal feed or petfood enterprise in Britain.
For any businesses which itself produces feed (compounders, blenders, supplement/premix manufacturers, integrated pig or poultry producers, home-mixers, horse feed manufacturers, petfood companies, game and fish feed producers and mobile mill/mix companies), this is a key resource for monitoring your own industry and for keeping an eye on your competitors and their changing fortunes.
Feed Businesses 2018 is constantly updated so that you can be assured information is always current whenever you purchase.
Feed Businesses interactive directory covers the following business types:
- 95 Sale Farm Animal Feed Compounders
- 55 Petfood Manufacturers
- 54 Horse Feed Manufacturers
- 60 Blended Feeds and Coarse Ration Producers
- 62 Feed Supplement Manufacturers
- 15 Integrated Pig and Poultry Producers
- 15 Game Feed Producers
- 7 Feed Producing Agricultural Co-operatives
- 6 Aquaculture Feed Producers
- 14 Wild Bird Feed Producers
- 6 Mobile Mill/Mix Services
- 74 Others [eg Premix/Additive/Ingredient/Straights/Concentrates Suppliers]
Now in its eleventh year, Feed Businesses is established as a valuable resource both for those operating within these industries and those with products or services to sell to them.
Feed Businesses covers more businesses and provides more contact information than ever before.
Entries for each manufacturer provide the following contact information:
- Telephone number
- Email address
In addition, Feed Businesses provides the following data to describe the role each business fulfils and its significance within the sector:
- Summary of principal trading activity
- Profit and Loss Accounts (latest two years)
- Balance Sheet (latest two years)
- Cash Flow (latest two years)
- Details of ownership
- Other manufacturing sites operated by the business
- Trading names, major brands, subsidiaries and divisions shown where appropriate
Live links to further information on each company’s website then leads you seamlessly to whatever available additional information you require on that business.